The RAM® Locking Vehicle Dock with GDS® is a spring-loaded, quick-release cradle with a keyed lock that offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. This docking station is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2018) SM-T387 with IntelliSkin®. The integrated GDS® platform enables data sync and charging capabilities. Without the need to remove the IntelliSkin® sleeve from the device, users can quickly and efficiently mount the tablet in the vehicle dock while keeping the device charged and locked in place. This dock is designed to meet the demands of field workers in a variety of applications, including transportation, field sales, logistics, manufacturing, and much more. This vehicle dock features an integrated 90 degree audio jumper cable to allow for the attachment of an external speaker and microphone. When docked, the tablet can be connected to a speaker for higher quality audio in a noisy cab or a microphone for push-to-talk applications.
• Max power 5V-12V @ 2A*
1. GDS® Technology™ offers a universal charging platform for any device wrapped in IntelliSkin®
2. Modular design makes upgrading to a new tablet simple and cost effective
3. Dual-spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
4. Easy, quick release of your tablet for on-the-go applications
5. Lifetime warranty, 3 years on electronics
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. Micro USB 2.0 cable included with purchase.
* mUSB products supporting USB 2.0/3.0 will have a max current of 1.5A