The RAM-HOL-TABD14U consists of a spring loaded back plate, custom support cups and Uni-Conn™docking connector for the 4th generation iPad with factory lightning connector. The Uni-Conn™ features a unique patent pending design which enables the use of the factory iPad lightning connector for charging as well as other functions. This spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your iPad, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your iPad can be used just as it was intended.
Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device.The Tab-Tite™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
1. Uni-Conn™ docking connector provides custom connection to the Apple iPad lightning connector
2. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
3. Back plate can support various size support cups
4. Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
5. Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
6. High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
7. Full access to all ports
8. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.