The RAM-HOL-TAB11U consists of a spring loaded back plate, custom support cups and Uni-Conn™ docking connector for the iPad mini without case, skin or sleeve. The Uni-Conn™ docking connector enables the use of the factory iPad cables with docking connector for charging as well as other functions. Also works with most aftermarket cables and or modules with docking connectors. With the vast variety of available cable/docking connector accessories for the iPad you can quickly dock your iPad for charging, line out audio, external GPS antenna and much more. This spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your iPad, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your iPad can be used just as it was intended. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device. The Tab-Tite™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Height: 6.8" to 10.55"
Width: 5.06" to 5.31"
Depth: 0.13" to 0.56"
1. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
2. High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
3. Unique design enables the use of the factory iPad charging cable and docking connector
4. Quickly dock and undock your iPad without requiring the insertion and removal of the charging cable
5. Back plate can support various size support cups
6. Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
7. Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
8. Full access to all ports
9. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
- Apple iPad mini 1
- Apple iPad mini 2
- Apple iPad mini 3