Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (1991-2011)
1. Combination of rugged materials to create the ultimate in toughness and industry leading light weight design.
2. First molded console in the industry.
3. Cut to length feature allows the installer unmatched options. One part number can be made to fit a wide range of vehicle sizes.
4. No sharp edges or corners insure occupant safety and provide a state of the art appearance. Tight seams equal no more lost cards or licenses.
5. High quality materials and finish ensure a long product life and corrosion resistance backed by renowned NPI lifetime warranty.
6. Modular design allows for almost unlimited installation options.
7. Several knockout panels on each side for 12V or cigarette adaptors.
8. Large contoured tunnel pass through at each end of console for trouble free wiring.
9. Light mount hole pattern available on both passenger and driver side of console.
10. Molded and stamped mounting holes allow for extreme ease of assembly and installation.
11. Mounting holes in bottom of console work with several other manufacturers' top plates.
12. Compatible with 1'' and 1 1/2'' pedestal systems.
13. Die Cast faceplates are rigid and tough, not flimsy and flexible. No welds to break!
14. Integrated hole patterns such as AMPS, VESA, as well as RAM specific ensure endless mounting possibilities and the ultimate in versatility.
15. An installers dream, the new RAM Twist Out™ feature allows for quick access to radios or switches making change-outs or repairs simpler than ever.
Included with Purchase:
Console Box, Female Tele-Pole™ Assembly Mounting Tubes and Custom Back Fairing
High Strength Composite, Aluminum and Steel
This angled console box contains two female tele-poles™ that are mounted flush to the box, allowing for attachment of upper tele-poles™, swing arms and laptop/tablet/netbook holders.