- Mount your laptop in a Ford pickup truck with this RAM® laptop mount!
- RAM Mounts were designed to use the hardware of your front passenger seat — no modifications necessary.
- The telescoping stand allows for 12-18 inches of vertical adjustment and the ball-and-socket joint reduces vibrations and offers unparalleled adjustment options.
- Holds laptops that are between 10 and 17 inches.
The RAM Tough-Tray™ features special rubber legs that adjust to hold your laptop securely without blocking any of your computer’s ports, and it also has extra holes that let you attach other RAM Mounts for GPS systems, tablets, or phones. All RAM No-Drill™ systems install quickly and without requiring you to drill any holes or perform any permanent modifications to your truck.
||Ford F-150, Raptor
||Ford Transit Connect
Placement of Mount:
Passenger side, in front, where seat frame meets floor board.
No. Utilizes existing vehicle mounting points and hardware.
High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
1. Custom, No-Drill™ mounting base offers lowest profile in the industry
2. Patented ball and socket mounting system offers shock and vibration dampening
3. Dual articulating swing arm offers the simplest and most comfortable adjustment points in the industry
4. Combination Telescoping pole adjusts both height and swing with one knob
5. Modular system makes changing your vehicle, or your device, simple and cost effective
6. Ability to mount laptops, tablets and other devices using the same mounting system
7. Universal Laptop Tray accommodates most laptops