- RAM®’s No-Drill™ Laptop Stand System installs quickly using your vehicle’s side seat rails.
- RAM’s patented ball-and-socket joint offers better shock and vibration isolation as well as more possible adjustments.
- This laptop mount holds laptops that are anywhere between 10 and 16-inches as well as laptops with 17-inch widescreens.
- Double swing arms allow for both the passenger and the driver to use the laptop.
RAM Mounts are built to precisely fit your vehicle and include all of the features that you need to make the most of having your laptop in the vehicle with you. The The RAM Tough-Tray™ has four rubberized arms that can be adjusted to fit your laptop without blocking ports, and it also features holes that allow you to mount other RAM systems as well as a GPS or some of your other electronics. A 12-18-inch telescoping mount allows you to set the computer exactly where you need it.
- Screen support and USB light are available.
||Ford Explorer Base
||Ford Explorer Limited
||Ford Explorer XLT
||Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Placement of Mount:
Passenger side floor board, in front of seat
No - attaches to seat studs
High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
If the Tough-Tray™ Laptop Cradle is intended to hold a laptop or device while the vehicle is in motion, we recommend the Secure-N-Motion™ kit. (Click here to learn more and order)